When we talk about pets, the first things that come to mind are companionship, love and care. These are just some of the features that are indissolubly linked to the animals that live with us in our homes and in our hearts.
If you are looking to add a pet to your family, there are many choices to choose from. Options ranging from loving cats and playful dogs. If you have a pet and you would like to take care of it as best as you can and make it feel warm and safe again you can do it with great ease, as long as you find the best places to help you.
In Cyprus, in all cities there are pet shops, pet food, animal care, hygiene and animal toys for play. Let's not forget that having a pet is not just a toy, it is also a responsibility. They need to be cared for just like any other family member.
Grooming is also an important part of caring for your pet.
Grooming provides services such as:
- nail cutting
- ear cleaning
- flea treatments and much more.
We looked for and found the best pet shops and grooming places and we strongly recommend them.
The following pet shops are known to us and we are sure you will be satisfied with their products and services. However, if you are not satisfied please let us know. Send us an email here, we want to know about it.
Kakariki Pet Shop
Find your perfect pet or everything your pet needs. Kakariki Pet Shop is the place where you can find a lot of different kinds of pets, from the most common ones to the rarest and most special species…
Several clinical trials have additionally shown that pets have the following beneficial effects on human health:
- Decrease in blood pressure
- Reduction of cholesterol
- Reduction of triglycerides
- Elderly people who have pets have less stress, visit their doctor less, and generally have more activities with less degeneration of their skills than those who do not have a pet
- Children who lost one of their parents better cope with the pain of losing them when they have a loved pet
- Those who have animals suffer less from mild health problems
- People with pets have a better psychological state and less stress compared to those who do not have animals. Stroking a dog for example reduces stress and lowers blood pressure
- Children exposed to animals during the first year of their life have less problems with allergic rhinitis and asthma
- Children who have loved pets, are usually more athletic and have other hobbies, with more socialisation and self-confidence. At the same time, their cognitive abilities are also growing
- In AIDS patients, pets reduce stress and depression. It is a source of support and power for them to withstand their illness
- About 70% of families declare happier after having a pet.
We see that the presence of animals benefits everyone. Helps both the body and the mental world of people of any age.
Also, we should not forget that in people with disabilities, animals can be not only companions but also provide substantial help. For example, dogs for the blind or for the deaf can offer many services.
In pet stores you will find:
A wide variety of animals such as:
- Fish etc.
- Sachets - Canned
- Clinical Foods - Diets
- Veterinary Foods
- Holistic Foods
- Dry food
Delights - Reward Snacks for Your Pets:
- Soft Delicates
Accessories for your pets:
- Dining Utensils
- Collars - Wristbands
- Shipping Baskets
- Brushes - combs
Oral Hygiene - Local Hygiene of Pets:
Animals - Pets Shops - Grooming in Limassol:
Kakariki Pet Shop